Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bigfoot in Georgia and other book signings at the Geranium Festival in McDonough

I will be joining two other local authors in a book signing at the Geranium Festival in McDonough on Saturday, May 15th. Bell, Book and Candle will be hosting a few local authors, and I am included. I will be signing copies of my book Bigfoot in Georgia, as well as copies of In Atlanta or in Hell: The Camp Creek Train Crash of 1900, and Moments in McDonough History. The signing will be in the morning hours and last until around 2:00 p.m. The address is 45 John Frank Ward Boulevard, McDonough, Georgia.

Come out and visit or pick up a personalized copy of all three books.

4 comments:

Caprice said...

Woo Hoo!
Sounds like a LOT of fun!

The Doctor said...

My friend this sounds like a good event for you sir. I hope it all goes well and that there are a lot of folks to attend this years festival. This is also a good advertising event for the Bell, Book and Candle. Anytime authors come to sign their work it is a great opportunity for you, them and the public. I hope all goes well.

Jay Michael, Producer: said...

Hi Jeffery,
I'd love to interview you about your book and mysteries in Georgia on Conundrums! http://conundrumstv.blogspot.com
Drop me a line if your are interested!
Jay

The Professor said...

Absolutely. I would love to help out in any way I can. It sounds like a lot of fun and a very interesting program. I have sent you an email at your site.